We've already seen the unbelievably cheap Seiki sets for around $1,200, but the well-known manufacturers are being much more realistic about their pricing now
The sensible conclusion that many people reached after CES was that you would not want to buy a television set that was anything but HDR 4K. Latest figures show that it’s going to be a long time before broadband speeds can deliver that content, however.
Remember the long-rumoured Apple television set? According to reports, it looks like Cupertino’s equally long-rumoured live TV streaming service is heading towards the same vapourware graveyard.
TiVo have launched their fifth generation of Digital Video Recorders called "Roamio" As the name implies one of the key benefits is the ability for your content to roam with you by streaming content to your iOS devices
This year's Netflix sponsored Hack Day yielded an interesting mashup that could point to the future of living room entertainment.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21496) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15845) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12900) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11154) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7317) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (452) Atomos firmware update brings HDR support to non-HDR displays
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (781) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1618) Is the standard lens just a myth?
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (856) How cloud-based production embraces the human element [Sponsored]
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (4487) Nvidia’s new GTX Titan X: the home-brew DaVinci grading suite just became even easier and cheaper