Blackmagic has unveiled the latest iteration of its popular color grading application, Da Vinci Resolve, with a public beta that furthers its progression towards being a fully-featured editor.
The Lightworks team has just released some news about all three versions of Lighworks, including a suggestion that Lightworks for OS X will enter Alpha testing shortly after NAB
NLEs (Non Linear Editors - computer editing systems) have transformed the creative process since they were first introduced a quarter of a century ago. But how do they actually work?
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42472) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30439) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21426) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19403) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14461) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (1101) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (978) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1237) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1124) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - Extended for Tuesday!
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1499) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production