It's a big day for the Lightworks team today because they're releasing a big new upgrade. Even though it's a "point" release, there's a lot of important stuff in there, so let's dive straight in
The Lightworks team has just released some news about all three versions of Lighworks, including a suggestion that Lightworks for OS X will enter Alpha testing shortly after NAB
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
The graphics power of the Xbox One would make video and graphics applications fly - for only $350.
NLEs (Non Linear Editors - computer editing systems) have transformed the creative process since they were first introduced a quarter of a century ago. But how do they actually work?
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (43686) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30547) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21497) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19504) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14579) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (916) RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (554) Will AMD's new CAD-centric FirePro W4300 graphics card also be good for film?
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (5228) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (1837) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (2041) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right