Blackmagic has unveiled the latest iteration of its popular color grading application, Da Vinci Resolve, with a public beta that furthers its progression towards being a fully-featured editor.
Jonny Elwyn tries out the multitude of new editing tools in the public beta of Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 and gives us the lowdown from an editor's point of view.
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
The Lightworks team has just released some news about all three versions of Lighworks, including a suggestion that Lightworks for OS X will enter Alpha testing shortly after NAB
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38339) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25031) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (9801) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8503) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6425) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1343) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (533) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (1024) How to shoot good interviews
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (932) What Dell's cryptic press release about security really means
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (476) How to complain effectively