For the first time at NAB 2013, end users were able to try Lightworks for OS X. This eagerly-awaited version completes the trio of platforms that this famous NLE software uniquely runs on
It's a big day for the Lightworks team today because they're releasing a big new upgrade. Even though it's a "point" release, there's a lot of important stuff in there, so let's dive straight in
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
NLEs (Non Linear Editors - computer editing systems) have transformed the creative process since they were first introduced a quarter of a century ago. But how do they actually work?
This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20397) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (19997) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12387) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10416) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Tuesday 17 May 2016 - (6672) Is it still okay to shoot in 8-bit video?
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (634) Rumour: Canon 5D Mark IV being tested by photographers
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (550) Recreating the original Bank of England for HP
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (6547) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (1365) Kyno: the upcoming video tool that does it all?
- Sunday 22 May 2016 - (1213) The current state of VFX and CGI physics