Blackmagic has unveiled the latest iteration of its popular color grading application, Da Vinci Resolve, with a public beta that furthers its progression towards being a fully-featured editor.
This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
New video showing important new functionality in Lightworks for Windows 11.1
Jonny Elwyn tries out the multitude of new editing tools in the public beta of Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 and gives us the lowdown from an editor's point of view.
RedShark Replay: With interest in all things editing at a high on the RedShark site as we enter into the summer months, here's another chance to read Peter Hass' excellent article on the art of editing.
Editshare has come right out and said it: they're going to be showing Lightworks for OS X at NAB in April. As excitement builds around the imminent public Beta release of the Linux version, a public showing of Lightworks for the Mac platform will be a major event in the timeline of NLE history, because it will be the first time that a significant NLE has been shown to work on the three major platforms in use today
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (44999) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17565) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14846) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9765) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7599) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (303) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (4413) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (987) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (3133) How to calibrate your monitor
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (1900) New brushless 3-axis GoPro control adds pan & tilt