New video showing important new functionality in Lightworks for Windows 11.1
Editshare has come right out and said it: they're going to be showing Lightworks for OS X at NAB in April. As excitement builds around the imminent public Beta release of the Linux version, a public showing of Lightworks for the Mac platform will be a major event in the timeline of NLE history, because it will be the first time that a significant NLE has been shown to work on the three major platforms in use today
Jonny Elwyn tries out the multitude of new editing tools in the public beta of Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 and gives us the lowdown from an editor's point of view.
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
Sony has moved its Catalyst Prepare and Catalyst Production Suite to a per month or yearly pricing structure.
While critics of subscription-based pricing for software continually cry foul, subscriptions could actually help products to become better over time.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65768) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17492) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15675) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11431) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10486) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (352) Garmin’s redesigned VIRB raises the ActionCam bar
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (738) EditShare set to release Flow Story remote editor
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (986) A new concept In lens filtration from SLR Magic
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (501) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (1028) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6