The Lightworks team has just released some news about all three versions of Lighworks, including a suggestion that Lightworks for OS X will enter Alpha testing shortly after NAB
RedShark's very lucky because we share an office building (and a parent company, EditShare) with one of the most talked-about products in the world of video: Lightworks. We're editorially independent of Lightworks and EditShare, but it certainly helps when we can can sit down next to the developers, product and technical support managers and say "how about making an exclusive for RedShark: the first-ever full-length official demo of Lightworks for Linux"
For the first time at NAB 2013, end users were able to try Lightworks for OS X. This eagerly-awaited version completes the trio of platforms that this famous NLE software uniquely runs on
BorisFX Continuum Complete 9 (BCC 9) was first released for Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro. Further versions for other host applications such as Apple Final Cut Pro X / Motion 5 and the OpenFX architecture of Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve have arrived which makes it a good time for Mark Zdunnek to assess the package and its capabilities.
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46565) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17223) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (12137) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12072) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11069) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (275) Microsoft makes 3D scanning possible with any mobile phone
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (913) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1427) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1906) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (3100) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations