RedShark Replay: With interest in all things editing at a high on the RedShark site as we enter into the summer months, here's another chance to read Peter Hass' excellent article on the art of editing.
The graphics power of the Xbox One would make video and graphics applications fly - for only $350.
RedShark's very lucky because we share an office building (and a parent company, EditShare) with one of the most talked-about products in the world of video: Lightworks. We're editorially independent of Lightworks and EditShare, but it certainly helps when we can can sit down next to the developers, product and technical support managers and say "how about making an exclusive for RedShark: the first-ever full-length official demo of Lightworks for Linux"
Lightworks may be twenty years old but it's been brought bang up to date and the current release, 11.5, is the last one before it does tri-platform with the arrival of the Mac version
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
For the first time at NAB 2013, end users were able to try Lightworks for OS X. This eagerly-awaited version completes the trio of platforms that this famous NLE software uniquely runs on
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30035) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21127) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17948) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13592) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10168) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (601) How to colour correct on unsuitable monitors
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9467) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1392) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (790) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1636) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks