RedShark's very lucky because we share an office building (and a parent company, EditShare) with one of the most talked-about products in the world of video: Lightworks. We're editorially independent of Lightworks and EditShare, but it certainly helps when we can can sit down next to the developers, product and technical support managers and say "how about making an exclusive for RedShark: the first-ever full-length official demo of Lightworks for Linux"
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
It's a big day for the Lightworks team today because they're releasing a big new upgrade. Even though it's a "point" release, there's a lot of important stuff in there, so let's dive straight in
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (37756) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (24586) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8076) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6283) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 28 Jan 2016 - (5250) RedShark Review: Canon CN7x17 17-120mm zoom
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (195) Some more URSA Mini 4.6K content to whet your appetite
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (3627) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (995) Stunning views of whales by drone
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (1478) Radio mics: the current state of the art
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (1843) Blackmagic releases new 1.2 Video Assist firmware