BorisFX Continuum Complete 9 (BCC 9) was first released for Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro. Further versions for other host applications such as Apple Final Cut Pro X / Motion 5 and the OpenFX architecture of Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve have arrived which makes it a good time for Mark Zdunnek to assess the package and its capabilities.
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38330) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25016) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (9752) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8493) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6420) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1047) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (459) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (973) How to shoot good interviews
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (902) What Dell's cryptic press release about security really means
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (472) How to complain effectively