New software for Blackmagic Video Assist adds focus peaking, Zebra and more.
If you could have your dream monitor for computer editing, what would it be like?
This new device from Atomos is what DSLR users have been waiting for - and its half the price we expected!
John Burkhart met with Bram Desmet, General Manager of Flanders Scientific, at Broadcast Asia and discussed the state of the market and their latest models
How do you get a big-speaker sound out of a small one? Like this:
Memory chip manufacturer Corsair has quietly been manufacturing a set of 2.1 "computer" speakers that sound far better than they should for the price. In fact, they're pretty much ideal for professional use, if you're on a budget
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (22220) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (16017) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (13032) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11214) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Monday 18 Jul 2016 - (7173) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (300) A high CRI tungsten-balanced LED that won't break the bank
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (574) Why the world’s best movie theatre is often found at IBC in Amsterdam
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (727) All about colour with Apocalypse Now cinematographer Vittorio Storaro
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1767) AMD Radeon accelerates GPU performance 5x to deal with 8K
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1750) Blackmagic's Fusion 8.2 coming to Linux in both free and paid versions