Memory chip manufacturer Corsair has quietly been manufacturing a set of 2.1 "computer" speakers that sound far better than they should for the price. In fact, they're pretty much ideal for professional use, if you're on a budget
How do you get a big-speaker sound out of a small one? Like this:
John Burkhart met with Bram Desmet, General Manager of Flanders Scientific, at Broadcast Asia and discussed the state of the market and their latest models
This new device from Atomos is what DSLR users have been waiting for - and its half the price we expected!
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46430) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17129) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (11989) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11496) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11010) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (417) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1252) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1552) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2756) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1856) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite