Phil Rhodes explains why luminance is so important within photography
How do you get a big-speaker sound out of a small one? Like this:
John Burkhart met with Bram Desmet, General Manager of Flanders Scientific, at Broadcast Asia and discussed the state of the market and their latest models
This new device from Atomos is what DSLR users have been waiting for - and its half the price we expected!
Memory chip manufacturer Corsair has quietly been manufacturing a set of 2.1 "computer" speakers that sound far better than they should for the price. In fact, they're pretty much ideal for professional use, if you're on a budget
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20606) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20302) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (19217) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12934) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10774) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (202) Are we ready for driverless...cameras?
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (1831) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (606) LEDs and the power to (battery) weight ratio
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (1805) Update on the sale of Sony Vegas to Magix (Further update: Sony's own statement).
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (882) Europe mulls quota on streaming content