Memory chip manufacturer Corsair has quietly been manufacturing a set of 2.1 "computer" speakers that sound far better than they should for the price. In fact, they're pretty much ideal for professional use, if you're on a budget
New software for Blackmagic Video Assist adds focus peaking, Zebra and more.
Phil Rhodes explains why luminance is so important within photography
How do you get a big-speaker sound out of a small one? Like this:
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29832) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21010) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17803) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13188) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (9957) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (399) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (1753) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (5155) Panasonic 4K tech lets you change focus in post
- Monday 23 Nov 2015 - (2014) The evolution of editing: where will it go next?
- Monday 23 Nov 2015 - (1279) Celebrating 50 years of Super 8