Memory chip manufacturer Corsair has quietly been manufacturing a set of 2.1 "computer" speakers that sound far better than they should for the price. In fact, they're pretty much ideal for professional use, if you're on a budget
If you could have your dream monitor for computer editing, what would it be like?
Phil Rhodes explains why luminance is so important within photography
New software for Blackmagic Video Assist adds focus peaking, Zebra and more.
How do you get a big-speaker sound out of a small one? Like this:
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38369) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25072) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (9964) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8554) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6439) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (291) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (2150) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (756) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (1127) How to shoot good interviews
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (1020) What Dell's cryptic press release about security really means