Matrox DS1 lets you connect all the peripherals you need - including storage and a monitor - with one, small cable
Matrox has announced their Mojito 4K quad 3G-SDI is now shipping. It’s a Windows-based card that works well with Adobe’s Creative Cloud, for monitoring your 4K editing, along with output, all in real-time
Thunderbolt is one of the most powerful technologies to arrive in the last few years. Matrox tames that massive raw data throughput with a multi-faceted docking station to simplify the lives of MacBook owners
RedShark Review: Matrox’s Monarch LCS (Lecture Capture System) lets you easily define profiles for live streamed and recorded lectures by mixing camera and presentation material from SDI and HDMI sources. As such, Guest Author, Keenan Gorrie, reckons it’s a must-have.
One of the stand-out industry changes of last month’s IBC was the move towards IP production, and Matrox is one of the companies at the forefront of what will probably be the greatest change to impact the industry since the introduction of audio. It’s not forgotten SDI though either.
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (21345) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (16652) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Sunday 22 Jan 2017 - (9797) How the internet echo chamber fails new cameras
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (9046) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8909) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - (118) Is Apple investigating VR? Of course it is!
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (474) The Core SWX Hypercore Slim: a battery with an accelerometer
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (4385) The new Canon EOS C700 impresses in the field
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (3028) Razer Blade GTX 1060 review: why stop at gaming?
- Monday 23 Jan 2017 - (1987) Want to make a feature film? This is how much money you will really need