Matrox DS1 lets you connect all the peripherals you need - including storage and a monitor - with one, small cable
Matrox has announced their Mojito 4K quad 3G-SDI is now shipping. It’s a Windows-based card that works well with Adobe’s Creative Cloud, for monitoring your 4K editing, along with output, all in real-time
Thunderbolt is one of the most powerful technologies to arrive in the last few years. Matrox tames that massive raw data throughput with a multi-faceted docking station to simplify the lives of MacBook owners
One of the stand-out industry changes of last month’s IBC was the move towards IP production, and Matrox is one of the companies at the forefront of what will probably be the greatest change to impact the industry since the introduction of audio. It’s not forgotten SDI though either.
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (95532) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (39254) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (25515) Apple could dominate the entire NLE space with the next Final Cut Pro
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (6541) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (5407) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (179) Magic Bullet Suite leaps forward to Version 13
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (800) Microsoft takes computers back to the drawing board with Surface Studio
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (608) ODA - the immediate archive [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (684) Quality control: It's only going on the web...
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (923) The art of light [sponsored]