In case you missed them the first time around, we're replaying some of the best articles from 2012. This time - Linux: Read this first! By Phil Rhodes
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
Version 12 of Lightworks released today as a Public Beta for Windows and Linux. Brings Windows, Linux and Mac versions of Lightworks to parity for the first time
RedShark's very lucky because we share an office building (and a parent company, EditShare) with one of the most talked-about products in the world of video: Lightworks. We're editorially independent of Lightworks and EditShare, but it certainly helps when we can can sit down next to the developers, product and technical support managers and say "how about making an exclusive for RedShark: the first-ever full-length official demo of Lightworks for Linux"
The slightest mention of Lightworks for Linux sparks a frenzy of interest across the web. Now that Alpha testing is underway, some reviews have started to appear.
Editshare yesterday announced that they are re-opening the Lightworks for Linux Alpha program, so anyone that missed the original window for applications is now able to re-apply (important details below)
Big news for news for Linux fans: Editshare has today announced it aims to release a public Beta version before the end of the first quarter of 2013. Now, everyone will be able to try Lightworks for Linux
Lightworks for Linux is available to everyone for the first time. To help you get started, here's an article we published a while back that gives a really good overview of the wonderful world of Linux
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17053) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12120) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7113) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5822) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5323) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (345) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (740) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1526) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1251) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1065) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR