Gary Hango, an expert in video effects and processing, is also an enthusiastic Lightworks user. In part 2 of this series, he introduces the language Lightworks uses to create video effects, and shows how you can write your own.
This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
It's a great combination
Big news from the Lightworks team. Windows Beta 11.1 available; supports AVCHD/MP4 transcoding in the free version. Also supports Blackmagic I/O and is compatible with Windows 8
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
New bite-size video tutorials from the Lightworks Team
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20513) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20164) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (16087) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12551) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10561) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (207) Sony sells Vegas and more to Magix
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (467) BigFly's impressive drone showreel
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (1046) Sony's Gigantic LED Canvas
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (3427) Rumour: Canon 5D Mark IV being tested by photographers
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (1157) Recreating the original Bank of England for HP