It's a year since Lightworks for Windows (version 11.00) was launched, Now, Version 11.1 is released, dropping HASP, and with a free 30 day Pro trial. If you found Lightworks hard to install or difficult to use with your media - now's the time to give it another try. Loads of other new features too
Editshare yesterday announced that they are re-opening the Lightworks for Linux Alpha program, so anyone that missed the original window for applications is now able to re-apply (important details below)
Version 12 of Lightworks released today as a Public Beta for Windows and Linux. Brings Windows, Linux and Mac versions of Lightworks to parity for the first time
Craig Marshall wonders why this particular clip of Willie Nelson singing Gershwin's 'Summertime' looks and sounds quite so good.
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
SNSR is part of the Subway Poetry Film series , an anthology commissioned by the Bowery Poetry Club to promote the release of "Token Entry: New York City Subway Poems" (Small Books, 2012). Director Peter Haas explains the process
Lightworks is a great video editing tool but if you want more low-cost, high-octane audio assistance there are places to go. Chris Erswell investigates
For the first time at NAB 2013, end users were able to try Lightworks for OS X. This eagerly-awaited version completes the trio of platforms that this famous NLE software uniquely runs on
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (95470) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (39225) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (25149) Apple could dominate the entire NLE space with the next Final Cut Pro
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (6503) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (5334) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (98) Microsoft takes computers back to the drawing board with Surface Studio
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (434) ODA - the immediate archive [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (566) Quality control: It's only going on the web...
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (811) The art of light [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (1378) Ursa Mini's massive software revision out of beta and available for download