Gary Hango, an expert in video effects and processing, is also an enthusiastic Lightworks user. In part 2 of this series, he introduces the language Lightworks uses to create video effects, and shows how you can write your own.
New bite-size video tutorials from the Lightworks Team
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
Big news for news for Linux fans: Editshare has today announced it aims to release a public Beta version before the end of the first quarter of 2013. Now, everyone will be able to try Lightworks for Linux
In an effort to bring Lightworks up to "modern standards," Editshare has invigorated its nonlinear editor with a bevy of new features and a partnership with Boris FX.
This new release of Lightworks paves the way for a major new release of Lightworks for Windows and Linux
Editshare yesterday announced that they are re-opening the Lightworks for Linux Alpha program, so anyone that missed the original window for applications is now able to re-apply (important details below)
Lightworks is a great video editing tool but if you want more low-cost, high-octane audio assistance there are places to go. Chris Erswell investigates
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42000) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30395) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21375) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19329) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14399) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (149) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (743) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (789) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - only one day left
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1137) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1124) ARRI Amira now captures in Prores 4444 XQ