Lightworks Global Product Manager, Matt Sandford, talks to RedShark about the significant new features in Lightworks 11.5
Want to try getting raw video from your Canon? It's complicated. But help is at hand...
We're not big on analysing Apple here. Apple is what it is and there are hundreds of sites that make a very good living from scrutinising the Cuppertino company. We don't do in-depth analysis of the mobile phone industry either, unless it's something to do with video. But this piece is about Apple, and even more about Samsung
This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
It's a big day for the Lightworks team today because they're releasing a big new upgrade. Even though it's a "point" release, there's a lot of important stuff in there, so let's dive straight in
Solid State drives have plummeted in price over the last year - more than 50% in some cases, and there's no telling whether this trend will stop. We test a high-performance but affordable system with an SSD media drive
Gary Hango, an expert in video effects and processing, is also an enthusiastic Lightworks user. In part 2 of this series, he introduces the language Lightworks uses to create video effects, and shows how you can write your own.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46375) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17105) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (11978) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11052) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (10984) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (154) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1186) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1432) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2654) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1734) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite