This is the news everyone's been waiting for: the release date for the Public Beta of the Mac version of Lightworks
Larry Jordan is a well known video industry figure, whose webcasts are listened to in 175 countries. We asked him about editing, color correction, the cloud, and whether he's looking forward to April's NAB - the biggest show of the year
Lightworks is a great video editing tool but if you want more low-cost, high-octane audio assistance there are places to go. Chris Erswell investigates
Today, Lightworks is released for Mac users. Yes, the same application that already runs on Windows and Linux is now a fully-fledged Mac program that can be - and is - used to edit feature films.
This new release of Lightworks paves the way for a major new release of Lightworks for Windows and Linux
The NAB exhibition in Las Vegas starts on Monday 8th of April, and the RedShark team is packing its bags ready for a long flight to Nevada on Friday. Stand by for NAB's big and surprising announcements
As promised by Editshare, Lightworks for Linux is now available for download as a public Beta test
Want to try getting raw video from your Canon? It's complicated. But help is at hand...
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17083) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12130) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5828) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5345) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (374) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (886) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1585) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1270) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1076) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR