Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your client
As usual in the Winter season, we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28234) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21875) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9501) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6465) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5508) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (232) BLP VFX hacks the creative process with mocha Pro [sponsored]
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (4269) The Sony AX53 - how good can a consumer camcorder get?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (944) Sony Catalyst Production Suite goes to subscription model
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1823) The Rollocam Hercules, the smallest dolly in the world, nears release
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1679) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download