Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your client
As usual in the Winter season, we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (20921) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15745) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12829) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11110) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7290) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (624) Is the standard lens just a myth?
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (506) How cloud-based production embraces the human element [Sponsored]
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (1978) Nvidia’s new GTX Titan X: the home-brew DaVinci grading suite just became even easier and cheaper
- Monday 25 Jul 2016 - (3218) IBC2016 updates from Canon, Cooke & more
- Sunday 24 Jul 2016 - (1449) Filmconvert adds Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K camera profile