Phil Rhodes looks at if Samyang's Lenses will be able to compete with in a market with an unbelievable price - eight to twenty times lower than the competition!
Last time, we discussed some of the technical concerns of lens selection and the issues of compatibility with sensors of various configurations and sizes. In this part, we'll look at the effects sensor size has on photography and the engineering compromises behind lenses and sensors
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17756) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12231) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6008) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5938) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5481) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (469) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (557) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1057) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1122) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1013) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options