Published in Business
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30065) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21132) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17955) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13629) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10190) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (327) Don't make plans for 30 years ahead!
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (935) How to colour correct on unsuitable monitors
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9558) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1480) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (960) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro Grading HD iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX