Published in Business
Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (22371) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (16075) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (13141) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11243) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Monday 18 Jul 2016 - (7230) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (6905) Star Wars used more CGI than you thought
- Friday 29 Jul 2016 - (971) The Joy of Parallax (or In Defence of Sliders)
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (1193) A high CRI tungsten-balanced LED that won't break the bank
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (916) Why the world’s best movie theatre is often found at IBC in Amsterdam
- Thursday 28 Jul 2016 - (951) All about colour with Apocalypse Now cinematographer Vittorio Storaro
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update gh4 GoPro HD HDR LED lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX