A mobile phone with a 4K output? The world hasn't exactly been in stasis while it waits for one of these, but it's a fascinating development anyway
LG has been investing a lot of money into successfully commercialising OLED screens lately, and now it’s starting to ramp up the effort of letting people know how impressive they are.
LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
While the rest of the top tier television manufacturers are dropping prices of their 4K/UHD televisions, LG aims to trump the competition with the world's first OLED 4K television and a massive pre-release price cut.
We're seeing an interesting trend in consumer display technology shaping up at this year's Consumer Electronics Show that could impact filmmakers and video content producers.
For those who are interested in technology, gaming, and dream of creating their own successful blogs and YouTube channels with millions of subscribers and views, LG is introducing the UltraWide Festival 2015.
Here's another chance to read our argument that wider screens would be better than 8K. Screens are getting wider: wider than widescreen. And this is a good thing
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27864) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21571) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9208) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6335) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Wednesday 20 Apr 2016 - (4818) Kinefinity promises new TERRA 6K camera for $6K
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (570) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1768) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1149) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (3939) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1787) And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...