Phil Rhodes profiles a CoeLux, a new simulated skylight marketed to hotels and upscale residences, and explores whether such a product could be utilized for filmmaking.
HMI remains a viable and useful lighting technology. Phil Rhodes explains the science behind this enduring type of illumination
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (42129) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30426) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21403) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19366) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14437) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (372) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (718) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1005) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1005) [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - Extended for Tuesday!
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1293) Panasonic aims Toughpad 4K Performance at film production