RedShark Review: The Aputure COB-120t, a tungsten-balanced LED with surprising colour quality at a reasonable price.
RedShark Replay: The white heat of technology - Phil Rhodes talks about white light and a possible means of obtaining it with the minimum possible use of power.
HMI remains a viable and useful lighting technology. Phil Rhodes explains the science behind this enduring type of illumination
Great cameras, improving LEDs, but still gaps in the lens market and stagnating workstations: Phil Rhodes takes a look back at the last year's developments in production technology and where they might lead in 2016.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18886) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12455) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12427) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7879) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6750) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (277) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (753) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (239) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3088) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1555) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary