A YouTuber mounted a 1000w LED light onto a Freely Alta drone. Check out the video!
Great cameras, improving LEDs, but still gaps in the lens market and stagnating workstations: Phil Rhodes takes a look back at the last year's developments in production technology and where they might lead in 2016.
Phil Rhodes reviews the Square One, a fluorescent 'panel' from Photon Beard that holds some distinct advantages over comparable LED units.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16799) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12064) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10890) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7103) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5803) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (93) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (233) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1159) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1060) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (917) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR