In Part Two of his article on challenging assumptions about filming, Craig Marshall offers futher insights after two weeks shooting in Japan using his extremely portable home-brew set-up.
Craig Marshall offers his insights after two weeks shooting in Japan using his extremely portable home-brew set-up.
According to reports from Japan, the government has decided to bring forward the date for trial 4K and 8K broadcasts from 2020 to 2016 to coincide with the Rio Olympics. A full 4K satellite broadcast service is now slated to start in 2018, just in time for the next FIFA World Cup.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17224) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12153) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7121) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5840) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5480) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (60) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (512) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1440) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1805) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1376) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]