Craig Marshall offers his insights after two weeks shooting in Japan using his extremely portable home-brew set-up.
According to reports from Japan, the government has decided to bring forward the date for trial 4K and 8K broadcasts from 2020 to 2016 to coincide with the Rio Olympics. A full 4K satellite broadcast service is now slated to start in 2018, just in time for the next FIFA World Cup.
In Part Two of his article on challenging assumptions about filming, Craig Marshall offers futher insights after two weeks shooting in Japan using his extremely portable home-brew set-up.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13902) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7926) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6483) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1714) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (688) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (911) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio