Now that the set is almost complete, we take a closer look at the expanding line-up of Veydra mini-prime cinema lenses and find a lot to like for around $1000 a piece.
Red Shark Technical Editor, Phil Rhodes, reports from London's BVE 2015, both a precursor to the forthcoming NAB and a possible indicator of what we'll see there.
RedShark contributor Freya looks at new ways to get your footage off your camera and back to base
Great news for JVC in Europe as the BBC orders over 500 cameras from the Japanese company. It's probably fair to say that this was a surprise for everyone, including JVC, as it was assumed by most people that Sony would get this order
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14879) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (8071) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7241) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4225) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4124) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (231) BBC demos Planet Earth II footage in 4K HDR
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (691) The Chronos 1.4: A high-speed camera for the masses?
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (568) The Rory Peck Awards 2016: News camerawork at its very finest
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (941) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (1520) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery