JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
The JVC GY-HM650 is in several ways an important camera. It can record to two codecs simultaneously, and can stream over 3G/4G mobile and and WiFi. And the BBC loves them enough to have placed a very large order. Here's our in-depth review
We’ll be one of the first to get our hands on a production version of this amazing device so keep watching for our hands-on review!
Now that the set is almost complete, we take a closer look at the expanding line-up of Veydra mini-prime cinema lenses and find a lot to like for around $1000 a piece.
With new features including the film-emulation mode JVC Log, Cinema 4K recording formats, and a unique Prime Lens Zoom, JVC’s GY-LS300 4KCAM becomes a significantly enhanced 4K shooter.
We're intrigued by the JVC GY-LS300. We're still waiting to get one. Meanwhile, its big V2.0 firmware upgrade has finally hit the servers.
RedShark contributor Freya looks at new ways to get your footage off your camera and back to base
Phil Rhodes tries out MTF's Effect lens controller on the JVC GY-LS300 camera and finds it a good solution for anyone with an already significant investment in EF glass.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27882) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21592) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9236) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6343) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Wednesday 20 Apr 2016 - (4824) Kinefinity promises new TERRA 6K camera for $6K
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (216) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (637) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1930) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1225) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (4143) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?