RedShark contributor Freya looks at new ways to get your footage off your camera and back to base
JVC is at the Conumser Electronic Show with two 4KCAM models slated for release in the next two months.
JVC has always made good projectors. And they've always used really good technology that's been kind-of hard to understand, because it takes a lot of explaining. But if all you want is good pictures, the tech doesn't really matter, because if it looks good, it is good
With new features including the film-emulation mode JVC Log, Cinema 4K recording formats, and a unique Prime Lens Zoom, JVC’s GY-LS300 4KCAM becomes a significantly enhanced 4K shooter.
JVC has released details of their new GY-HM70 camera aimed at camera operators working at weddings, events and a wide range of other contexts. Stand-out features include strong low-light performance and "superior" image stabilisation
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
JVC Professional is launching four new D-ILA projectors this month, three of which feature an upgraded version of its e-shift technology, now dubbed e-shift2, which will help fill the 4k content gap by up-converting and scaling HD content to a 4k signal. And there’s some other nifty tech features on them too. Andy Stout takes a look
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30035) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21127) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17948) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13591) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10168) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (599) How to colour correct on unsuitable monitors
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9467) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1391) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (790) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1636) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks