Red Shark Technical Editor, Phil Rhodes, reports from London's BVE 2015, both a precursor to the forthcoming NAB and a possible indicator of what we'll see there.
JVC has released a FREE firmware update for their GY-HM650 handheld camcorder taking it to a whole other level of connectivity
Now that the set is almost complete, we take a closer look at the expanding line-up of Veydra mini-prime cinema lenses and find a lot to like for around $1000 a piece.
In a follow-up from an earlier article, JVC has again partnered with Delimex to produce a 4K short that shows off the new GY-LS300 camera.
While its docket may be short on new announcements, JVC is using IBC 2016 to bring previously announced products, features and services to the forefront.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16926) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12093) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7110) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5811) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5246) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (264) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (398) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1382) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1190) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1003) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR