While its docket may be short on new announcements, JVC is using IBC 2016 to bring previously announced products, features and services to the forefront.
Great news for JVC in Europe as the BBC orders over 500 cameras from the Japanese company. It's probably fair to say that this was a surprise for everyone, including JVC, as it was assumed by most people that Sony would get this order
JVC has released details of their new GY-HM70 camera aimed at camera operators working at weddings, events and a wide range of other contexts. Stand-out features include strong low-light performance and "superior" image stabilisation
Red Shark Technical Editor, Phil Rhodes, reports from London's BVE 2015, both a precursor to the forthcoming NAB and a possible indicator of what we'll see there.
Now that the set is almost complete, we take a closer look at the expanding line-up of Veydra mini-prime cinema lenses and find a lot to like for around $1000 a piece.
RedShark contributor Freya looks at new ways to get your footage off your camera and back to base
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24467) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (16165) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15292) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8988) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8213) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (205) Is it time for drastic changes to operating systems?
- Wednesday 18 Jan 2017 - (557) Impressive post stabilised footage from ReelSteady
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (433) Hedge Connect lets you check your offloads status
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (1457) Hive crowdfunds innovative high-tech LED light
- Tuesday 17 Jan 2017 - (2295) This might be the tipping point for 8K