DJI’s announcement of not one but two new drones and cameras, the very impressively specced Inspire 2 and the prosumer Phantom 4 Pro, shows that it is still driving drone R&D as hard as ever.
Have a look at the current DJI product line-up, and what talented artists can do with it on shorts like The Circle, and it’s not hard to imagine the company expanding into other areas of the industry.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17676) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12218) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5931) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5923) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5439) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (66) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (333) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (952) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1067) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (991) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options