JVC has always made good projectors. And they've always used really good technology that's been kind-of hard to understand, because it takes a lot of explaining. But if all you want is good pictures, the tech doesn't really matter, because if it looks good, it is good
Some readers may remember a piece RedSharkNews published in 2013 detailing the camera rig I built up from parts collected from all over the world. In keeping with this theme, I recently purchased an Atomos Ninja Star portable ProRes recorder to give my three year-old Sony HD ‘hybrid’ a new lease of life.
Hollywood equipment house AbelCine has been serving the needs of professionals for years. Now they're educating pros too, with two videos explaining Sony F55 camera and post workflow.
RedShark Replay: Here's another chance to read our argument that wider screens would be better than 8K. Screens are getting wider: wider than widescreen. And this is a good thing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19205) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12701) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8273) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7314) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (307) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (599) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1051) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (930) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (3579) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look