Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (37855) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (24649) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8126) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6298) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 28 Jan 2016 - (5260) RedShark Review: Canon CN7x17 17-120mm zoom
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (560) Some more URSA Mini 4.6K content to whet your appetite
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (5145) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (1249) Stunning views of whales by drone
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (1695) Radio mics: the current state of the art
- Monday 8 Feb 2016 - (2063) Blackmagic releases new 1.2 Video Assist firmware