Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16934) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12094) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7110) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5811) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5259) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (272) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (433) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1394) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1190) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1010) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR