Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
- Friday 22 Jul 2016 - (21961) Is something dramatic about to happen with Final Cut Pro X?
- Saturday 23 Jul 2016 - (15969) One technique to improve your edits
- Friday 15 Jul 2016 - (12980) 8K will absolutely be the new standard for filmmaking
- Saturday 16 Jul 2016 - (11190) Most of us use them, but how does an NLE actually work?
- Wednesday 13 Jul 2016 - (7511) Infographic: The importance of ergonomics [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (552) AMD Radeon accelerates GPU performance 5x to deal with 8K
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1072) Blackmagic's Fusion 8.2 coming to Linux in both free and paid versions
- Wednesday 27 Jul 2016 - (1506) The fastest Nvidia GPU ever: the new Pascal-based Quadro P6000
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1159) Atomos firmware update brings HDR support to non-HDR displays
- Tuesday 26 Jul 2016 - (1086) Shooting sports cinematically...with prime lenses