Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94891) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38963) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22603) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5978) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (4764) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (104) None more black: recreating the majesty of Dark Skies [sponsored]
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (742) The good news about high resolution and storage
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (736) Get illuminated with Logickeyboard’s new backlit Astra keyboard
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (864) The actual cost of your iPhone camera
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (1017) The real reason why we need 8K