Two very different genre shows, HBO’s Game of Thrones which finished last night and the BBC’s ongoing Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, have convinced us that we are in a new era of television special effects and that TV can now do (nearly) everything that film can.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27692) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21449) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9089) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6458) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6285) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (200) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (498) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (671) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1021) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1002) And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...