Color in TV dramas has never been more sophisticated
In the first of a two-part series, RedShark News Contributor Kevin Luiz explores the current incarnation of Red Giant's popular Magic Bullet Looks, the colour-grading centerpiece of the Magic Bullet Suite.
[Updated] Imposing a "strong" look on a film can take all the original goodness from it. Phil Rhodes wonders whether we can take the concept of "skin tone" seriously any more.
Freelance colourist Warren Eagles looks at how software colour correctors have changed the grading industry; for better and worse
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (23954) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Sunday 24 Jan 2016 - (22669) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Monday 25 Jan 2016 - (14886) Building a powerful Intel Skylake video editing workstation
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (6039) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (5963) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Saturday 6 Feb 2016 - (373) Oscar season reveals some stunning vfx work
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1961) Resolve 12.3, FCP 10.2.3 and more - it’s Super Update Friday
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1925) Sponsored: IP will change everything you know about connecting video
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (2513) Lightworks 12.6 Free adds 1080p Vimeo export plus huge discounts
- Thursday 4 Feb 2016 - (2879) Log recording, noise and the Sony FS5