After close to three months developing and testing, Blackmagic has brought the latest version of its popular editing and colour grading suite, DaVinci Resolve 12.5, out of beta. This, you feel, is an essential upgrade.
At the FCP Exchange workshops held in Las Vegas during NAB 2016, Denver Riddle of Color Grading Central previewed some upcoming updates to Color Finale for FCP X.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18885) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12454) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12426) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7879) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6745) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (265) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (743) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (236) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3076) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Sunday 26 Feb 2017 - (1554) Fire at Sea: How to grade for documentary