Ready to make your next video project shine? Need more extra quality elements? Low on budget? Download more than 100 free video assets for commercial and personal use. Read on!
Mark Toia is something of a legend amongst the RED community and he was one of the first people to get their hands on a Helium-powered Weapon (well, the first according to Jarred Land). This 6:06 is what he’s shot with it and, we have to say, it’s rather mind-blowing.
Sony is currently promoting its a6500 stills camera with some video of an impressively unsafe-looking pyrotechnic ritual from Japan's Chubu region.
The sizzle reel for the new Panasonic AG-UX180, the handheld professional camera with a 1” 4K sensor and built in 20x zoom Leica lens, shows what the camera is capable of, while this 'making of...' video highlights its impressive versatility behind the lens.
The camera might not be with us yet, but French-based DoP Pascal Délé’s ‘Empara Directors Cut’ shows just what the forthcoming unit’s sensor is capable of.
There is a lot of footage leaking out on the web from various new cameras at the moment, but we were particularly impressed with this Canon EOS C300 Mark II footage shot for the unit’s Australian release — all 15 stops of it.
Whether it’s just because out own predilections lead us down this path, or whether it’s because there’s great kit out there facilitating it, but there’s an increasing amount of stunning night footage appearing out there. And Miguel Angel Langa’s Night Lights is one of the best.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17681) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12219) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5932) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5923) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5451) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (113) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (339) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (956) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1069) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (992) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options