With its recent firmware update, the Sony FS7 now includes many features that should satisfy plenty of user demands.
In the wake of the Atomos Shogun 4K recorder's first significant firmware update, RedShark News Technical Editor Phil Rhodes weighs in on the red-hot device.
The latest firmware has dropped for the Digital Bolex, along with an interesting new naming convention!
SmallHD just released a significant firmware update to its popular 500-series of field displays, including expanded LUT capabilities, RGB waveform parade, anamorphic desqueeze and more. But does this mean the 500-series monitors are now 'feature-complete'?
Two issues are addressed in this update available today, one to do with codec performance in flat, graduated areas of the picture, and one to do with noise reduction artefacts in moving objects.
The unavailability of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera until recently has not slowed down the software development team. They've just released version 1.2, the headline feature of which is Timelapse
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19203) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12699) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8267) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7257) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (292) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (573) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1005) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (925) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (3555) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look