If you live in the US and want to see a Paramount movie on 35mm, you're going to have to go and watch Anchorman 2. Well, it is described as “nearly as funny as its predecessor” on Rotten Tomatoes
An elegantly arranged test between some well known digital cameras and an analogue one!
If you're still taking pictures with film, there are still quite a few places that will develop it for you, and some, even, who will scan the images send them to you in a digital form. But what do you do if you've discovered a stash of old film footage?
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47696) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14059) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12547) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11661) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9370) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (184) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (829) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1210) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1262) Sony splits off image sensor business
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (1103) Roku 4 brings 4K streaming for $129 into your living room