Digital video can now demonstrably beat film in every way. So why do we keep comparing the two?
Can film in the UK make a comeback? Cinelabs International certainly seem to think so, as they have just acquired Bucks Media Services which is one of the few small film labs left in the UK
Film fights back in Christopher Nolan's latest film
- Saturday 28 May 2016 - (44083) 10 things Editors would like to say to Directors
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (25743) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20591) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (9650) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (8383) The Sony PXW-Z150: “It is astounding what Sony has achieved for this price.”
- Tuesday 31 May 2016 - (291) Panasonic PTZ cameras join Newtek’s NDI
- Tuesday 31 May 2016 - (672) The Olympics are going to be the biggest 8K test yet
- Tuesday 31 May 2016 - (3286) RedShark Review: Blackmagic Video Assist 4K
- Monday 30 May 2016 - (762) Can VR really live up to the hype?
- Monday 30 May 2016 - (1887) 5.6Tbps broadband tests - that's 200 feature films per second