At the FCP Exchange workshops held in Las Vegas during NAB 2016, Denver Riddle of Color Grading Central previewed some upcoming updates to Color Finale for FCP X.
A detailed look at the Color Finale FCPX color grading plug-in, which supports the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video chart for a more consistent grade.
RedShark review: Automatic Duck's solution for making Motion a more useful tool in Final Cut Pro X workflows.
We check out FxFactory's CrumplePop BetterStabilizer plug-in, an improvement over FCP X's native options, but how does it compare to Adobe's Warp Stabilizer?
While the 2014 launch of Apple's updated mobile devices led to an avalanche of sales, the decision to stick with HD video recording underwhelmed some techies. We take a look at the issue and surmise at least three reasons why your new iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2 doesn't shoot 4K video.
We're wondering whether FCP X was always designed with the New Mac Pro in mind - years before either was launched
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference could have been this year's showcase for new pro hardware announcements or a Final Cut Pro X roadmap, but sadly, it was neither.
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17668) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12218) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5926) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5923) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5434) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (323) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (941) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1062) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (988) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (2123) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do