DaVinci Resolve 10 is one of the applications that has been optimised to run on the new Mac Pro and now, thanks to Dado Valentic from Mytherapy, we can see just how fast it runs. You may be surprised at some of the results!
Hollywood equipment house AbelCine has been serving the needs of professionals for years. Now they're educating pros too, with two videos explaining Sony F55 camera and post workflow.
"One Sony" has been the buzzword at the Electronic Giant's headquarters around the world for some time now. It means that if all the disparate arms of the organisation pull in the same direction, helping each other where possible, then it will make it a much more efficient and competitive entity
After two weeks of teasing, the NewF is here. And the big surprise is that the NewF is not just a camera but rather an entire ecosystem. Ned Soltz, our NY reporter, brings us the details.
Sony announces F5 upgrade path to F55 and new A7s full frame 4K DSLR - and reveals a new, confident stragety for media production at their 2014 NAB press conference
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47272) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13348) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12362) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11485) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9083) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (290) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (379) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1381) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2360) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2385) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake