DaVinci Resolve 10 is one of the applications that has been optimised to run on the new Mac Pro and now, thanks to Dado Valentic from Mytherapy, we can see just how fast it runs. You may be surprised at some of the results!
Hollywood equipment house AbelCine has been serving the needs of professionals for years. Now they're educating pros too, with two videos explaining Sony F55 camera and post workflow.
Phil Rhodes takes a detailed look at the Sony FS5, a small yet powerful 4K shooter, and considers its place in an increasingly crowded market.
Since 2009 the National Theatre in London has been broadcasting selected productions to Digital Cinemas around the world. On the 27th of February they will set a new standard when they broadcast "War Horse" live via satellite in 4K
Procam, a UK-based hire company, has shown a huge commitment to 4K by placing the biggest ever order for equipment by a hire company with Sony
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28252) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21899) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9536) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6479) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5538) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (379) BLP VFX hacks the creative process with mocha Pro [sponsored]
- Friday 6 May 2016 - (5235) The Sony AX53 - how good can a consumer camcorder get?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1023) Sony Catalyst Production Suite goes to subscription model
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1981) The Rollocam Hercules, the smallest dolly in the world, nears release
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (1816) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download