After two weeks of teasing, the NewF is here. And the big surprise is that the NewF is not just a camera but rather an entire ecosystem. Ned Soltz, our NY reporter, brings us the details.
Hollywood equipment house AbelCine has been serving the needs of professionals for years. Now they're educating pros too, with two videos explaining Sony F55 camera and post workflow.
Procam, a UK-based hire company, has shown a huge commitment to 4K by placing the biggest ever order for equipment by a hire company with Sony
We don't think anyone was expecting this. This is such a NON Sony thing. Sony has just announced on their Community website that the Sony F5 and F55 will be able to have a hardware upgrade to two of the most popular post production formats: ProRes and DNxHD
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65367) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17452) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15617) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11082) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10431) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (315) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (664) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (882) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1587) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (3675) Why the 5D Mk IV's sensor crop for 4K video is not that big a deal [Opinion]