Sony announces F5 upgrade path to F55 and new A7s full frame 4K DSLR - and reveals a new, confident stragety for media production at their 2014 NAB press conference
Procam, a UK-based hire company, has shown a huge commitment to 4K by placing the biggest ever order for equipment by a hire company with Sony
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
We understand that Sony's prices for the F5 and F55 cameras will be released on Tuesday 27th November. This eagerly awaited announcement has the potential to reshape the digital cinematography landscape
After two weeks of teasing, the NewF is here. And the big surprise is that the NewF is not just a camera but rather an entire ecosystem. Ned Soltz, our NY reporter, brings us the details.
- Tuesday 6 Dec 2016 - (14879) The RED Epic-W: the best dual purpose still/cinematography camera yet?
- Monday 28 Nov 2016 - (8070) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Sunday 27 Nov 2016 - (7241) RED’s radical Helium S35 8K sensor: the story so far
- Friday 2 Dec 2016 - (4225) The Panasonic HC-X1 - the new breed of ENG
- Thursday 1 Dec 2016 - (4123) Big Lightworks news: Version 14 public beta is released with a new User Interface
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (227) BBC demos Planet Earth II footage in 4K HDR
- Friday 9 Dec 2016 - (685) The Chronos 1.4: A high-speed camera for the masses?
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (567) The Rory Peck Awards 2016: News camerawork at its very finest
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (940) Imagineer ramps up mocha Pro features
- Thursday 8 Dec 2016 - (1518) Learn Resolve editing from importing media to final delivery