After two weeks of teasing, the NewF is here. And the big surprise is that the NewF is not just a camera but rather an entire ecosystem. Ned Soltz, our NY reporter, brings us the details.
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
Procam, a UK-based hire company, has shown a huge commitment to 4K by placing the biggest ever order for equipment by a hire company with Sony
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29989) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21091) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17907) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13487) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10103) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9093) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (990) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (638) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1368) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (717) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?