Convergent Design, who gave us one of the biggest product surprises at NAB 2013 with their Odyssey monitor/recorders, has released pricing information about their modular system, including daily rental options for additional and camera-specific codecs
This new device from Atomos is what DSLR users have been waiting for - and its half the price we expected!
News has just come in of a significant and bold move in the External Recorder market. Until now, everyone's been wondering what the next step might be in this lucrative product space. Convergent designs, who came early to market with this type of product with the Nano Flash, have just announced a product that appears to advance the state of the art in several dimensions
It turns out that Sound Devices is a great name for an audio company but for video? Not so much. So they've done something about it
Convergent Design has just announced Titan, a paid upgrade to its Odyssey 7Q, 7Q+ and Apollo line of external recorders that enables 4K output to be split into multiple windows.
A new video showing the C100 in detail and how it might be used with an external recorder for even better images
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17083) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12130) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5828) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5345) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (369) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (872) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1581) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1267) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1075) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR