Using just a single RED Epic and a simple 75mm master prime… oh, and an old building crammed with actors, dancers, acrobats, complex lighting, technicians, directors, producers and the film crew, this amazingly complex video was captured at 300 fps in a single shot
RED and, say, Sony are diametrically different in so many ways, and perhaps no more so than in the way that the EPIC manufacturer absolutely loves to let information about new products seep from every pore
We're very excited about this video. It is filmed using HDR (High Dynamic Range) and gives the video a very distinctive look that is entirely appropriate for its subject matter: New York. And it may just be a very important moment in the history of film-making
Proving the axiom that not all firmware updates are created equal, RED packs a punch via its ‘Build 4’
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28088) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21722) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9384) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6403) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5249) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (483) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (460) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1064) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1350) Practical Magic: The ‘A New Morning' video shows what Magic Leap can really do
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1056) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display