Craig Marshall visits RØDE's headquarters in Sydney for RedShark and finds out what it takes to make high quality microphones that sell worldwide
RED is working on some kind of camera that it's slowly teasing to the world in partially obscured photos and hints. Could this finally be its long-rumoured consumer-oriented camera?
Much has been made of the upcoming Canon 70D’s new autofocus system. Panasonic’s been working on its own revolution in autofocus. But where is it?
Another chance to read why you should seriously consider 4K acquisition if you're ending in high def.
I decided to create a round up of lots of videos I’ve found from all over the internet, that were shot with the new Magic Lantern Raw video feature. The idea being that you can find a lot of video and information in one place without having to search everywhere! Hopefully this can give you a bit of a real idea of the breakthrough too
Here's another take on the Panasonic AJ-PX270, a camera that Redshark News contributor Barry Braverman called "a broadcast camera in the palm of your hand." In this video review, Matthew Abourezk explores whether this camera could replace your DSLR for video.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47217) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17642) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13216) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12340) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11447) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (94) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1065) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2171) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2231) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5221) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world