This new device from Atomos is what DSLR users have been waiting for - and its half the price we expected!
We’re in a really odd place at the moment in the evolution of camcorders. Nothing seems straightforward any more
Developments in the field of magic lantern raw video continue to grow with news that developers have managed to get raw video support up and running on the Canon 50D, a 5 year old camera that predates the Canon 5D Mark II and which shipped without any video capability at all!
Shooting films is better lit with, you know, lights. But if you just have to use a candle as your sole light source, there's hope for you yet. Not only that, but Sony's light-sipping A7s could get you out of all sorts of low-light trouble
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29880) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21021) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17813) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13254) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (9978) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (175) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (462) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2050) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (5590) Panasonic 4K tech lets you change focus in post
- Monday 23 Nov 2015 - (2159) The evolution of editing: where will it go next?