Thunderbolt is one of the most powerful technologies to arrive in the last few years. Matrox tames that massive raw data throughput with a multi-faceted docking station to simplify the lives of MacBook owners
Matrox DS1 lets you connect all the peripherals you need - including storage and a monitor - with one, small cable
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (43735) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30550) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21501) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19512) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14588) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Wednesday 2 Dec 2015 - (106) How real life can trump VFX - even in space
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (996) RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (616) Will AMD's new CAD-centric FirePro W4300 graphics card also be good for film?
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (5466) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (2117) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?