We've just found a really excellent video tutorial about Blender's colour correction tools. It's not just a good lesson in colour manipulation: it reminds us what a powerful tool Blender really is
[Updated] Imposing a "strong" look on a film can take all the original goodness from it. Phil Rhodes wonders whether we can take the concept of "skin tone" seriously any more.
Freelance colourist Warren Eagles looks at how software colour correctors have changed the grading industry; for better and worse
Premier has a built-in colour grading tool that's powerful in itself, but even more so because it's right there within the application
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17228) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12153) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7122) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5841) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5487) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (107) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (517) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1449) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1813) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1380) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]