This holiday we're re-running some of our most popular articles, in case you didn't see them the first time. Today: You don't have to rely on digital methods to give a film a distictive "look". Phil Rhodes explains.
At the FCP Exchange workshops held in Las Vegas during NAB 2016, Denver Riddle of Color Grading Central previewed some upcoming updates to Color Finale for FCP X.
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (21345) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (16652) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Sunday 22 Jan 2017 - (9797) How the internet echo chamber fails new cameras
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (9046) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8909) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - (117) Is Apple investigating VR? Of course it is!
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (474) The Core SWX Hypercore Slim: a battery with an accelerometer
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (4382) The new Canon EOS C700 impresses in the field
- Tuesday 24 Jan 2017 - (3023) Razer Blade GTX 1060 review: why stop at gaming?
- Monday 23 Jan 2017 - (1986) Want to make a feature film? This is how much money you will really need