Increased resolution means hitting focus is more critical than ever. But have advancements in resolution outstripped our ability to determine when an image is in sharp focus?
Our countdown reaches Number Two and Terence Curren's extremely popular piece on grading. When it comes to setting the look, colorists and DPs need to talk early and talk often as working together results in the best images with the least pain and expense.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19205) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12699) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8267) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7270) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (296) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (585) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1030) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (928) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (3561) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look