Procam, a UK-based hire company, has shown a huge commitment to 4K by placing the biggest ever order for equipment by a hire company with Sony
The new Canon XA35 and XA30 are both aimed firmly at the prosumer market and, interestingly, are also considerably ramping up the dynamic range options available in this segment.
Great news for JVC in Europe as the BBC orders over 500 cameras from the Japanese company. It's probably fair to say that this was a surprise for everyone, including JVC, as it was assumed by most people that Sony would get this order
Internet forums, YouTube and magazines are full of articles extolling the virtues of large sensor video cameras, whether it's the Red Epic or the Canon C300. But should we be obsessed with the Big Chips, or do they have a downside as well. Kieron Seth investigates.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16825) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12067) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10893) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7104) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5805) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (149) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (270) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1218) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1097) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (935) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR