The new Canon XA35 and XA30 are both aimed firmly at the prosumer market and, interestingly, are also considerably ramping up the dynamic range options available in this segment.
The conventional view is that cameras that allow you to work with multiple lenses are always better. Barry Braverman disagrees.
With Sony's F55 shaping up to be such a good device, it's reasonable to wonder about the future role of Sony's flagship camera, the F65. We spoke to Richard Lewis, Product Specialist for Cimenatography at Sony Europe, to get some definitive answers
JVC has released details of their new GY-HM70 camera aimed at camera operators working at weddings, events and a wide range of other contexts. Stand-out features include strong low-light performance and "superior" image stabilisation
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24599) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (20450) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15952) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8465) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (5970) The Panasonic FZ80: 4K for under $400
- Saturday 21 Jan 2017 - (80) A behind-the-scenes look at The Last Starfighter and the very early days of CG
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (875) Metabones announces fifth generation EF To E mount adapters
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (5399) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (786) Some stunning work using the Phantom Miro
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (2323) The "iPhone" of the video industry? [sponsored]