A really great resource for anyone wanting to learn this complex software
This is a very successful attempt to build a system that can simulate walking with all types of two-legged characters. It's extremely funny as well!
Cinesite acquired Image Engine in the summer of 2015, combining forces of two of the most respected and sought after VFX companies. Check out their show reels!
The Blender Foundation has released Blender 2.70 – the first release of the 2.7x-series. That series will incorporate major changes to the UI. But unlike the switch from the 2.4x to the 2.5x-series, the changes will be integrated gradually
In advance of Siggraph 2015, a team of researchers from the University of Southern California details a process for making CGI skin more realistic, taking us one step closer to finally bridging that 'Uncanny Valley'.
Videogames may light the way to realistic real-time imagery, as evidenced by a recent mod for Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34554) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28087) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23308) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (7041) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (6135) VEGAS is back, and it's in very good shape
- Saturday 1 Oct 2016 - (282) Want so see what the RED Helium can do? Here’s some footage…
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (601) The best quality video you will ever see
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (955) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (3848) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (3816) Low light photography continues to impress