If I told you that User Interfaces play a large part in modern film-making, you might think I'm exaggerating. But I don't think I am
Videogames may light the way to realistic real-time imagery, as evidenced by a recent mod for Star Wars: Battlefront.
RedShark Summer Replay: With computer graphics power increasing faster than Moore's Law, we've come a long way in seventeen years...
The Z List: One of the great technological leaps forward that failed to really catch on the first time round was the 3D camera - a unit that could automatically capture the z-axis (the "depth axis) of a scene to create depth map information. Perhaps it’s time for the industry to look at them again.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16820) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12066) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10892) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7104) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5805) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (149) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (269) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1213) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1093) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (933) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR