Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29949) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21065) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17883) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13405) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10061) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (223) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (454) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1060) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (651) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2701) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?