This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65768) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17492) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15675) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11431) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10486) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (352) Garmin’s redesigned VIRB raises the ActionCam bar
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (738) EditShare set to release Flow Story remote editor
- Wednesday 31 Aug 2016 - (986) A new concept In lens filtration from SLR Magic
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (501) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (1028) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6