LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20573) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20249) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (18477) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12712) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10696) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (246) LEDs and the power to (battery) weight ratio
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (744) Update on the sale of Sony Vegas to Magix (Further update: Sony's own statement).
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (647) Europe mulls quota on streaming content
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (3084) Sony sells Vegas and more to Magix
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (1475) BigFly's impressive drone showreel