Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34396) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28002) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23253) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Friday 16 Sep 2016 - (9481) A massive boost in bandwidth makes 8K inevitable and 16K feasible
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (6919) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (210) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (1894) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (2406) Low light photography continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (996) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (2646) The end of Apple Quicktime on Windows means problems for ProRes