LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27717) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21456) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9102) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6460) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6289) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (286) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (671) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (753) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1267) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1075) And the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is...