LG unleashes a pre-emptive strike on the competition by announcing its CES lineup weeks before the show.
This is a funny time of year for any online technology publication. With Christmas coming up, you’d expect that nothing much would happen until the new year. But that's not quite right.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
Just a few blurry shots but here's Sony's prototype 4K media player - and a shot in video of the 4K consumer camcorder
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38484) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25135) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10164) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8623) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6454) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (284) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (590) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (2816) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1011) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (1259) How to shoot good interviews