Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30065) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21132) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17955) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13629) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10190) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (328) Don't make plans for 30 years ahead!
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (939) How to colour correct on unsuitable monitors
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9558) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1480) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (966) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format