Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (65473) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 27 Aug 2016 - (17460) Why some products are delivered late
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15630) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (11168) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10448) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (157) IBC Rising Stars: The robot-dominated future
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (651) RedShark Review: ShotPut Pro 6
- Tuesday 30 Aug 2016 - (794) Signiant Media Shuttle transforms a video production company [Sponsored]
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1108) Cheap cameras becoming expendable in big budget films?
- Monday 29 Aug 2016 - (1798) RØDE Microphones unveils upgrades