Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38301) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (24971) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (9481) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8443) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6404) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (48) 101 uses for a GoPro camera
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (699) How to shoot good interviews
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (727) What Dell's cryptic press release about security really means
- Wednesday 10 Feb 2016 - (427) How to complain effectively
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (2370) Some more URSA Mini 4.6K content to whet your appetite