Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (27904) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21618) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9266) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6350) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Wednesday 20 Apr 2016 - (4840) Kinefinity promises new TERRA 6K camera for $6K
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (497) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (736) 5 ways a Media Asset Management system can help grow your production business [sponsored]
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (2120) Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediately
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (1269) New 3-axis stabilisers from Gudsen
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (4434) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?