Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
RedShark Replay: How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (95424) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (39195) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (24642) Apple could dominate the entire NLE space with the next Final Cut Pro
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (6452) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (5241) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (303) Quality control: It's only going on the web...
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (634) The art of light [sponsored]
- Wednesday 26 Oct 2016 - (1186) Ursa Mini's massive software revision out of beta and available for download
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (1042) How Red Bull gets the ultimate shot
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (414) Good taste by committee equals bland taste by committee