Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (23823) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Sunday 24 Jan 2016 - (22641) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Monday 25 Jan 2016 - (14825) Building a powerful Intel Skylake video editing workstation
- Friday 22 Jan 2016 - (8766) Shooting on Super 8 in the 21st century
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (5910) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1366) Resolve 12.3, FCP 10.2.3 and more - it’s Super Update Friday
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (1497) Sponsored: IP will change everything you know about connecting video
- Friday 5 Feb 2016 - (2073) Lightworks 12.6 Free adds 1080p Vimeo export plus huge discounts
- Thursday 4 Feb 2016 - (2696) Log recording, noise and the Sony FS5
- Thursday 4 Feb 2016 - (1882) Can Sky Q save the traditional broadcast industry?