There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
RedShark Replay: How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (18923) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12466) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12459) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (7925) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6764) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (28) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (506) Space X: The coolest video we saw last week
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (852) Sony Xperia XZ Premium: the extreme slo-mo cellphone
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (267) How driverless cars will lead to better cameras
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (3241) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular