There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47306) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13392) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12378) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11489) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9099) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (492) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (444) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1462) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2398) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2413) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake