How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
There's always a moment when the harsh nature of reality is crystallised; when however hard you try, you can't pretend any more that things are OK. For most people, this type of thing happens when they get their first credit card bill after Christmas. For Red, one imagines, their corporate hearts stopped for a moment last Tuesday, 30th October, when Sony revealed the scale of their new camera ecosystem.
Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46489) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17159) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12020) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11753) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11035) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (607) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1314) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1679) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2884) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1966) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite