Our friends at Cinema 5D have an interesting theory - and they may well be right. Does this mean a new Canon EOS 5D?
Here it is: the new 4K EOS C300 MK II
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
RedShark Replay: How do you make the right choice from the plethora of good cameras available today? Especially if you want to make a film on your own.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16804) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12064) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Monday 6 Feb 2017 - (10890) Blackmagic just made broadcasting cheaper and easier
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7104) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5804) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (102) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (239) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1174) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1065) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (921) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR