Increasingly, marketers are turning to 'Social Media Influencers' to spread their messages, but how does this phenomenon impact traditional production?
Probably the best way to find the real trends of the past year is to understand what people have been buying. And few would know better than Peter Savage, Managing Director of Azule Finance, a Berkshire, UK - based finance house supporting the creative industries
Phil Rhodes on the seemingly unending delays that companies place on payments to freelancers and the top categories of excuses that tend to crop up whenever the invoice is chased.
Should companies release new cameras every year? Or should they release cameras with longer lifespans at higher cost?
It is a big business and a decent livelihood for a lot of people, and here are five ways that you can take your wedding videos (and your business) to the next level.
One interesting perspective available from the halls of NAB if you knew who to talk to came from the hire company/equipment rental bosses who, faced with yet more camera models and accessories to be added to their fleets, are starting to feel the strain.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24334) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13908) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7927) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6484) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (0) A timelapse system that works unattended for months
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1773) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (692) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (912) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design