Analysis: The recent announcements of the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic foldable drones may not only cause the popularity of such aircraft to rise dramatically, but may lead to some thorny ethical issues and an even more problematic regulatory environment for the drone industry in the near future.
Increasingly, marketers are turning to 'Social Media Influencers' to spread their messages, but how does this phenomenon impact traditional production?
Have a look at the current DJI product line-up, and what talented artists can do with it on shorts like The Circle, and it’s not hard to imagine the company expanding into other areas of the industry.
If a recent large purchase of Panasonic Varicam 35s by an educational services company is any indication, the Varicam 35 could make a serious dent in the high-end camera market.
As I mentioned in Part 1, I am setting up a production company driven by a cloud based production pipeline from pre-production to post production
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17666) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12218) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5925) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5923) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5434) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (320) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (938) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1058) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (987) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (2123) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do