Phil Rhodes is your guide to using the local hardware store as a source for all your low-budget lighting needs in Part Two of our look at lighting on the cheap.
In the last part of our guide to low-budget lighting, Phil Rhodes ventures beyond the local hardware store and looks at how to upgrade from super-cheap to merely cheap.
Phil Rhodes is your guide to using the local hardware store as a source for all your low-budget lighting needs.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19206) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12702) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8275) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7358) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (107) How the Unreal Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (331) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (619) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1068) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (933) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]