Phil Rhodes is your guide to using the local hardware store as a source for all your low-budget lighting needs.
In the last part of our guide to low-budget lighting, Phil Rhodes ventures beyond the local hardware store and looks at how to upgrade from super-cheap to merely cheap.
Phil Rhodes is your guide to using the local hardware store as a source for all your low-budget lighting needs in Part Two of our look at lighting on the cheap.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24333) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (13905) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Thursday 5 Jan 2017 - (8784) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (7926) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Wednesday 4 Jan 2017 - (6483) Panasonic reveals the GH5: and it’s a stunner
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (1734) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (689) An Apple Studios original?
- Sunday 15 Jan 2017 - (911) Premiere Pro Video Transitions 101: A Step-by-Step Guide [sponsored]
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (726) Finding the sweet spot for camera design
- Saturday 14 Jan 2017 - (642) What Robert Altman's work can teach us about film audio