You simply have to be amazed at current consumer TV technology.
RedShark Editor Dave Shapton presents the still controversial view that 4K is already a done deal, and that it's not just a marketing ploy but has real advantages for content creators and viewers
Well, Sony promised it “after Thanksgiving”, and here it is: the first details of Sony’s new 4K delivery system which may or may not show the way to the post Blu-Ray era
It's started. The most important part of Sony's 4K ecosystem is in the shops: an 84" Bravia TV with quad HD resolution.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47747) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14099) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12565) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11678) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9381) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (500) DJI intros integrated, stabilised handheld 4K camera
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (1304) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (945) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1302) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1330) Sony splits off image sensor business