How to make a video "selfie", while riding a bike, while singing, while making a music video, with a Blackmagic Cinema Camera
Along with WB and saturation improvements, the latest camera software for the Ursa Mini camera line may fix the magenta corners reported by some users of the 4.6K variant.
With news that Digital Bolex is to stop making cameras, today's RedShark Replay takes us back to December 2012 and a time when a Kickstarter-funded digital 16mm camera was one of the year's most intriguing stories. Peter Haas talked to Joe Rubinstein, co-founder of Digital Bolex.
Here's our post IBC show in its entirety. It's a long one - over an hour, so if you haven't got time for all of it in one session, we've indexed it below so you can jump straight to the parts that interest you
There was a lot of news at IBC2014, particularly on the camera and camera accessory front, and we published a lot of stories as a result (with more still in the pipeline). Here, in case you’ve missed any of our coverage, are the highlights so far (with added Photokina).
Here's a short, energetic video shot on the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6K and the DJI Inspire X5R that delivers fireworks and "fun on the midway."
A recent global firmware update for all Blackmagic cameras boosts the top Prores recording option on the URSA and introduces other fixes and improvements for the rest of the lineup.
- Sunday 8 Jan 2017 - (24599) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 16 Jan 2017 - (20448) Just how good is AMD's impressive new Ryzen CPU?
- Friday 13 Jan 2017 - (15952) Why FCPX 10.3 is the NLE of the future
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (8465) RED Helium is the "best sensor ever" according to DxO
- Tuesday 10 Jan 2017 - (5970) The Panasonic FZ80: 4K for under $400
- Saturday 21 Jan 2017 - (79) A behind-the-scenes look at The Last Starfighter and the very early days of CG
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (872) Metabones announces fifth generation EF To E mount adapters
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (5390) The Sony FS7 II and why it absolutely is a big deal
- Friday 20 Jan 2017 - (784) Some stunning work using the Phantom Miro
- Thursday 19 Jan 2017 - (2323) The "iPhone" of the video industry? [sponsored]