Blackmagic Design is using IBC as its soapbox for a bevy of announcements, including an update of Davinci Resolve, PL mounts for the 2.5K Cinema and 4K Production cameras, and more.
We're at NAB today - it starts in a few hours, and the first meeting for us is the BMD press conference. It's exciting and with good reason: you can expect some VERY big announcements that will shake the industry to the core
If you're one of the people who's preordered a Blackmagic Cinema Camera, unless you're very lucky, you will probably have noticed that you don't actually have one yet. RedShark, in common with the rest of the world’s media, is eagerly awaiting the arrival of a camera to put through its paces.
Jonny Elwyn tries out the multitude of new editing tools in the public beta of Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 and gives us the lowdown from an editor's point of view.
Blackmagic Design yesterday released an update for its $345 Hyperdeck Shuttle 2 recording device enabling recording of Apple ProRes HQ files.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47359) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13544) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12418) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11515) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9156) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (314) Roku 4 adds 4K streaming
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (740) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (573) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1617) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2487) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor