We’ve had an exclusive first look at a new case study microphone manufacturer DPA has produced about UK game developer Codemasters' use of their mics. And the attention to detail is astonishing.
If you need to record or digitse sound professionally, you need a high quality analogue to digital converter. We test the PrismSound Titan - a high-performing, high-end USB audio interface
Craig Marshall visits RØDE's headquarters in Sydney for RedShark and finds out what it takes to make high quality microphones that sell worldwide
We ask industry leaders to tell us about their companies and how they see the future. External recorders are now selling in large numbers and the Sound Devices Pix 240 is a popular example. Jon Tatooles, Managing Director of Sound Devices, tells us about his company and how he sees the years ahead.
Pro tools has been around since 1991, a time when doing any sort of digital audio editing was a technical challenge. The most you could expect was to play back a few tracks, and there were absolutely no real-time effects or processes (apart from volume!) at that time. Now, an important new version is released
RedShark Review: The Eclipse TD-M1 computer speaker set, a winning combination of design and sound quality that more than justifies their £800 price tag and would be at home in any edit suite.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17088) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12131) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5829) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5350) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (378) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (903) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1592) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1273) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1082) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR