There's going to be no shortage of very highly capable cameras in the next few months and years. DSLRs have been on the video scene for a few years, and now face competition from relatively low-cost cameras aimed directly at the cinematography marketplace
I was present at the audio mixing stage of Aardman Animations' "The Wrong Trousers" or "Wallace and Gromit" as most people remember it. This stop-motion animation classic was hilarious from the first frame to the last, but for me the most memorable thing was seeing it without sound, and then with sound
RØDE announces a stereo mic and iOS app designed for iPhone and iPad users
Whether you call it single system or in-camera sound, it may be time that camera makers develop products with better native audio recording capabilities.
Well, this is unusual. We're quite used to seeing audio sound effects libraries and samples of all kinds of things from exotic North Korean bagpipes to banjos, but this is something different
If you need to record or digitse sound professionally, you need a high quality analogue to digital converter. We test the PrismSound Titan - a high-performing, high-end USB audio interface
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47201) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17627) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13187) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12338) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11440) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (7) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (986) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2104) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2181) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5108) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world