RedShark Review: For $1995 Atomos has packed a lot of features into its latest high bright monitor and produced an impressive package that has the potential to go even further as the HDR future unfolds.
Atomos, the maker of the famous Ninja HDMI recorders, are offering their HDMI Stop/Start and Timecode extensions as an open standard for other manufacturers to use
The marriage of a powerful-yet-diminutive camera and a field display/recorder may look 'wrong', but we would wager that this rig is a very capable performer.
All through NAB, our David Shapton presented the 10:00am slot on Teradek's live NAB TV show, and you can rewatch the best bits here.
The NAB exhibition in Las Vegas starts on Monday 8th of April, and the RedShark team is packing its bags ready for a long flight to Nevada on Friday. Stand by for NAB's big and surprising announcements
Just in time for IBC, Atomos releases the Ninja Assassin. And at 10% lighter and 35% cheaper than the Shogun it draws an impressive line in the sand.
Atomos’ latest firmware release for its monitor/recorders widens support for Log shooting against a backdrop of bullish moves designed to kickstart HDR production, including seasonal price drops.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17233) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12154) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7122) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5843) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5497) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (184) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (538) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1469) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1830) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1396) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]