Asus prepares to bundle Leap Motion controller in a sensational boost for motion control user interfaces. This really could be the future of video editing
Pixel densities are rocketing up on mobile devices - and, as these are the things that we're using to view our media more and more, that's important for content creators
Last year ASUS was the first manufacturer to launch a PC Motherboard with Thunderbolt, the P8Z77-V premium and now it has revealed a new Motherboard which is equipped with Thunderbolt 2, the Z87 Deluxe/Quad
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30003) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21109) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17927) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13529) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (10129) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Thursday 26 Nov 2015 - (9202) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part two: using SSDs
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1097) RedShark Review: Sony PMW-PZ1 — 4K just got easier
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (729) Remembering Betamax: a truly game-changing tape format
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (1476) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (737) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?