Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
Phil Rhodes takes another look at the Ursa Mini 4K and explores the greatest gift any camera can bestow on a production: letting people simply get on with the business of making films.
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (29879) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21021) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Sunday 15 Nov 2015 - (17812) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (13253) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Saturday 14 Nov 2015 - (9977) A revolution in cheap cine lenses? We review the Veydra MFT Primes
- Wednesday 25 Nov 2015 - (174) CalDigit takes wrappers off new USB C docks
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (460) The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (2050) Why are CFast cards so stubbornly expensive?
- Tuesday 24 Nov 2015 - (5585) Panasonic 4K tech lets you change focus in post
- Monday 23 Nov 2015 - (2158) The evolution of editing: where will it go next?