AMIRA, the brand new documentary style camera by ARRI, made its worldwide debut at Dublin’s Digital Biscuit conference this week, and we're slowly learning more about this intriguing camera
In a sea of 4K announcements, and sailing serenely against the tide of opinion that the days of sub-4K cinema cameras are gone, ARRI has produced glorious-looking showreel for its Alexa camera; a taster for the plethora of projects it's been chosen for
In the third of our exclusive ARRI AMIRA video diaries, Mark McCarthy and Sparky Film decide to really test its capabilities out and make a short film.
Our resident VFX expert, HaZ, made an on-set discovery that not only eased his workflow, but solidified, in his opinion, the ARRI Alexa as the go-to camera for VFX shoots.
A new, fairly expensive ENG-style camera that's only HD resolution? But it has the same sensor as the most sought-after camera in Hollywood (according to the Oscar nominations)!
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47201) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17627) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13187) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12338) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11440) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (9) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (986) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2105) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2181) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5110) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world