In the third of our exclusive ARRI AMIRA video diaries, Mark McCarthy and Sparky Film decide to really test its capabilities out and make a short film.
ARRI's intriguing new ENG camera made another tantalizing appearance recently in London. RedShark's Phil Rhodes was there
RedShark replay: Could cameras like the AJA CION usher in a return to capturing great images in-camera? Simon Wyndham investigates.
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17090) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12131) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7115) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5829) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5350) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (379) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (907) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1593) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1274) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1082) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR