The new ALEXA XST is a technological tour-de-force that uses ARRI's classic sensor. How does it get 4K from this less-than-4K imager? And what are the advantages of this approach?
On the eve of the NAB show, ARRI has announced a collaboration with Transvideo for a 5" OLED field monitor that doubles as a camera controller.
A sensational new ARRI ALEXA has just been announced
Ned Soltz, our East Coast correspondent, has all the details on the new Sony pricing, and how it will stir up the Digital Cinematography marketplace
Could the Amira be the ultimate indie digital cinema camera?
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47306) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13392) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12378) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11489) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9099) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (492) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (444) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1462) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2398) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2413) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake