Apple’s WWDC 2013: "Can’t Innovate anymore, my ass!" Our Apple correspondent, K Stewart, reports that Apple is turning again to its core "professional" following, who have felt neglected recently
Just how powerful is the new mobile processor from Apple going to be?
In a move that rather slipped under the radar last week, Apple has acquired a smartphone camera specialist called LinX Imaging which claims it ports DSLR performance to the smartphone platform.
We look at Wordeo, the iPhone and iPod touch video messaging app created to bring words to life
Apple's results are a foggy glimpse into the heart of this giant company. Through the mist you sometimes see the future. K. Stewart explains
Apple Music, Metal for Mac OS Pro Apps and plenty more at WWDC15. This was a sprawling, diffuse keynote that, if nothing else, helped illustrate how Steve Jobs’ famously focused company has evolved to compete on so many different fronts, even if the product line would still fit on a single table. Report by K. Stewart.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47611) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14002) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12531) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11630) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9330) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (603) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1002) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1184) Sony splits off image sensor business
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (994) Roku 4 brings 4K streaming for $129 into your living room
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (1260) RE:Vison Effects anti-flicker plugins now available for Nuke, Fusion and other OpenFX hosts