How did they make that - thing - move?
Pixar's new animation system allows animators to visualise their characters with all the important detail visible. Like hair!
3D animation company 3Lateral shows off an impressive facial rigging demo from its work on the Xbox One release title Son of Rome. Plus, a bonus video of the 3DLateral scan process!
The Blender Foundation has released Blender 2.70 – the first release of the 2.7x-series. That series will incorporate major changes to the UI. But unlike the switch from the 2.4x to the 2.5x-series, the changes will be integrated gradually
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17228) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12153) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7121) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5840) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5485) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (99) Fujifilm releases radical new MK lenses
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (516) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1446) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1812) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1380) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]