Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94735) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38917) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22560) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6614) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5832) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (171) Get illuminated with Logickeyboard’s new backlit Astra keyboard
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (433) The actual cost of your iPhone camera
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (612) The real reason why we need 8K
- Sunday 23 Oct 2016 - (995) A still image that is so beautiful: Antares rocket launch long exposure
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1824) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?