A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (16953) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12095) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Tuesday 7 Feb 2017 - (7111) Sony launches documentary film contest [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5814) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (5273) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (280) Phantom Flex4K adds global shutter to high speed options
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (487) Planet Earth II to showcase what UHD Blu-ray can really do
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1422) Sony’s new FE lenses: a first hands-on
- Tuesday 21 Feb 2017 - (1211) The Accusys Thunderbolt T3 is fast shared storage for your Thunderbolt devices [sponsored]
- Monday 20 Feb 2017 - (1020) RedShark Live: How to shoot for HDR