Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
- Saturday 24 Sep 2016 - (34548) Did someone wipe the moon landing tapes?
- Saturday 17 Sep 2016 - (28079) Why are some cameras so expensive while others are so cheap?
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (23304) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Monday 19 Sep 2016 - (7014) Panasonic unveils new GH5 prototype
- Thursday 22 Sep 2016 - (6127) VEGAS is back, and it's in very good shape
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (520) The best quality video you will ever see
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (909) iZotope announces its newest mixing plug-in: Neutron
- Friday 30 Sep 2016 - (3739) How the GoPro Karma and DJI Mavic drones will change the industry
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (3728) Low light photography continues to impress
- Thursday 29 Sep 2016 - (1373) RED provides a masterclass in good customer service