Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (43481) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30514) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21484) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19487) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14548) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (628) RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (383) Will AMD's new CAD-centric FirePro W4300 graphics card also be good for film?
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (4205) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (1679) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?
- Monday 30 Nov 2015 - (1852) The truth about ETTR - Exposing To The Right