A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47719) Five top tips for colorists
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14076) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12550) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11668) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9377) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (99) DJI intros integrated, stabilised handheld 4K camera
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (614) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (890) IZotope releases upgraded RX 5 Audio Editor and RX Post Production Suite
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1261) Cameras: Tests and spec sheets don’t give you the whole picture
- Thursday 8 Oct 2015 - (1283) Sony splits off image sensor business