A new app promises automitically-edited sequences of GoPro footage by tracking...excitement?
A new app allows both Android and iOS smartphone and tablet users to project images wirelessly, reports Kate Large
Lockwood Publishing is quietly pioneering a revolution in mobile gaming, which has implications way beyond the gaming universe, writes David Valjalo
Just in case anyone was in doubt that the 4K revolution is happening, Nvidia has just announced that its much anticipated Tegra 4 mobile chipset will include "4K Ultra-High-Def video support"
We stumbled across this picture on Imgur of an Android phone accessing a 3.5 inch floppy drive via a USB cable and it got us thinking.
Is the future of the camera industry in the hands of the tablet makers? The recent rash of low-cost, powerful tablets like the Google Nexus 7 brings unheard-of power that will transform the way we relate to our cameras
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20596) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20279) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (18982) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12895) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10750) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (1115) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (509) LEDs and the power to (battery) weight ratio
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (1534) Update on the sale of Sony Vegas to Magix (Further update: Sony's own statement).
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (794) Europe mulls quota on streaming content
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (3379) Sony sells Vegas and more to Magix