We're pretty sure Arri doesn't need any help from us to sell their popular Alexa cameras, but we found this clip from an Arri-staged event at IBC 2012 that features Roger Deakins, the award-winning Chief Cinematographer on Skyfall.
Sony's new consumer 4K handycam - first footage
CMOSIS upgrades CMV12000 sensor to 300fps at 4k (4,096 x 3,072)
When it comes to dedicated lenses and 4k, lots of people have an opinion. One that’s probably worth listening to more than most, however, is that of Cooke Optics chairman, Les Zellan, who tells Andy Stout that he’s not impressed
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47217) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17642) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13216) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12340) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11447) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (95) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1067) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2171) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2231) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5221) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world