RED is working on some kind of camera that it's slowly teasing to the world in partially obscured photos and hints. Could this finally be its long-rumoured consumer-oriented camera?
This is intriguing. Aptina, known to be a sensor supplier to Nikon, has made a new 4K sensor. And it's available to anyone!
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46507) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17173) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12032) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11865) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11047) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (731) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1348) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1731) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2935) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2019) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite