As a company Blackmagic Design certainly likes putting the cat amongst the pigeons and NAB 2014 is no exception. Prepare to meet the URSA, the world’s first user upgradable 4K digital film camera.
Perhaps the biggest progress in TVs in the last twenty years is the sheer beauty of their design, and the engineering marvels that have made it possible
In a follow-up from an earlier article, JVC has again partnered with Delimex to produce a 4K short that shows off the new GY-LS300 camera.
These pics show that it's not a joke after all!
The proverbial "little engine that could," the Axiom Beta open source 4K camera project, just reached its funding goal on Indiegogo. Now it's time to take those stretch goals a little more seriously.
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47225) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17658) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13225) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12347) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11453) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (124) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1137) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2199) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2271) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5307) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world