A surprise announcement might have shed a little more light on the probable role and capabilities of the next Playstation
Are reports of a new 4K “GH4“ just made up nonsense or are we about to see the release of a significant new cinema camera from Panasonic?
Sony's plans for 4K delivery are slowly becoming clearer. Palo Alto-based Eye IO announced on 30th May that their encoding technology will be used by Sony to deliver 4K content to their $4K media player, which will be launched this summer
RED is working on some kind of camera that it's slowly teasing to the world in partially obscured photos and hints. Could this finally be its long-rumoured consumer-oriented camera?
Debuting at the show as a 'product preview' (presumably as a spoiler for similar technology) Convergent Design's new Athena 4K/Multi-Stream Player/Recorder Encoder/Decoder epitomises just how powerful 4K kit is becoming in 2014.
More so than ever, you should consider buying a 4K monitor. Here's another chance to read about our experience of working with a high quality 4K computer monitor.
- Saturday 30 Apr 2016 - (28088) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field.
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21722) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (9384) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6403) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Monday 2 May 2016 - (5249) Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?
- Thursday 5 May 2016 - (483) Free 3D Star Wars models available for download
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (460) RedShark's Teradek NAB live TV shows - Episode 2, Editshare
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1064) Upgrades for AJA’s CION and RovoCam
- Wednesday 4 May 2016 - (1350) Practical Magic: The ‘A New Morning' video shows what Magic Leap can really do
- Tuesday 3 May 2016 - (1056) Leyard unveils massive 8K LED display