Architect Asif Khan has created a huge screen that can display images in 3D. It is being used on the Megafon Pavilion at the Sochi Winter Olympics to promote their brand
It's not completely over yet, but during the past few months it seems that industry attitudes towards 3D have hardened and the smart money is now backing 4k. With even cinema audiences now in decline for the format, Andy Stout offers his opinions on what went wrong for 3D
While the rest of the top tier television manufacturers are dropping prices of their 4K/UHD televisions, LG aims to trump the competition with the world's first OLED 4K television and a massive pre-release price cut.
- Sunday 7 Feb 2016 - (38581) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (25223) 8-bit or 10-bit? The truth may surprise you
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2016 - (10374) AJA's surprise new camera is a change of direction
- Wednesday 3 Feb 2016 - (8711) Sony's A6300: Mirrorless 4K & world's fastest autofocus for under $1K
- Monday 1 Feb 2016 - (6573) Canon updates its 4K blockbuster DSLR with the EOS-1D X MK II
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (333) This is what you need to throw multiple 4K images around
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (865) Odyssey 7Q+ to support Varicam LT V-RAW
- Friday 12 Feb 2016 - (672) Indian music and iPad: made for each other
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (1093) RedShark Review: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone
- Thursday 11 Feb 2016 - (4982) The powerful new Panasonic Varicam LT: Top-end features, mid-range price