It's not easy to make a photo-realistic animation of an eye, but this proves that it can be done - complete with peach-fluff!
The quest to find the way out of the Uncanny Valley is making progress
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (46506) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17173) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12032) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (11865) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11047) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Sunday 4 Oct 2015 - (730) If CGI is bad, is CGI to blame?
- Saturday 3 Oct 2015 - (1348) Major upgrade for JVC's flagship 4K camera, the GY-LS300
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (1731) Digital Cinema Society launches web series for filmmakers and cinematographers
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2935) Dell massively updates Precision Mobile Workstations
- Friday 2 Oct 2015 - (2019) GenArts unveils Sapphire 9 VFX plug-in suite
3D 4K 8K A7s Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro HD lenses Lightworks Mac Pro Magic Lantern NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX