The colour grading process on the Ridley Scott's epic Exodus: Gods and Kings may be instructive for those looking to tackle a project that will be exhibited in 2D and stereoscopic 3D.
UK -based company releases complete suite of 2D and 3D 4K test material with software to convert into all formats
Siggraph has produced a trailer highlighting some of the new and exciting experimental stuff that will be presented at the show
George Lucas' production company Lucasfilm, which was recently taken over by Disney, have demonstrated the use of motion capture and video game engines to create real time animated movies. Is this the end of post production as we know it?
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20548) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20208) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (17497) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (12612) Five things a Colorist would like to say to a DP
- Friday 13 May 2016 - (10631) 7 Free Motion Design Assets for Video Editors [sponsored]
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (340) Europe mulls quota on streaming content
- Wednesday 25 May 2016 - (2103) Sony sells Vegas and more to Magix
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (1153) BigFly's impressive drone showreel
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (1389) Sony's Gigantic LED Canvas
- Tuesday 24 May 2016 - (3882) Rumour: Canon 5D Mark IV being tested by photographers