At this year's NAB show in Las Vegas Autodesk announced that they were working with Blackmagic Designs to add support for their video I/O cards in Smoke 2013. It looks like that support is going to be here next week.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
To mark the occasion of the new year, our editor has asked me to come up with some predictions for the coming twelve months
- Wednesday 24 Aug 2016 - (61780) Five top tips for colorists
- Saturday 13 Aug 2016 - (33060) If you want to get the best out of digital, buy an old film camera.
- Thursday 11 Aug 2016 - (15855) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Wednesday 17 Aug 2016 - (15432) Canon EOS 5K Mk IV details leaked: surprisingly few surprises
- Saturday 20 Aug 2016 - (10256) Is the iPhone really a threat to video professionals?
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (3129) First Hands-On with the new EOS 5D Mk IV: 500Mbit/s 4K recording
- Friday 26 Aug 2016 - (384) TriCaster and NDI keep Turkish News Broadcaster on air during military coup [sponsored]
- Thursday 25 Aug 2016 - (422) IBC Rising Stars: Understanding the potential of VR
- Thursday 25 Aug 2016 - (1532) DJI launches new version of the Osmo handheld
- Thursday 25 Aug 2016 - (1307) It's official: Canon confirms EOS 5D Mark IV spec