To mark the occasion of the new year, our editor has asked me to come up with some predictions for the coming twelve months
At this year's NAB show in Las Vegas Autodesk announced that they were working with Blackmagic Designs to add support for their video I/O cards in Smoke 2013. It looks like that support is going to be here next week.
CES - the consumer electronics show - is coming soon, and we'll be watching it quite intensely because in so many ways the consumer business leads the professional one these days, so it's important to see what the trends are because that is how we'll know what sort of devices we'll have to make content for in the future
- Sunday 24 Apr 2016 - (21214) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 - (8724) The world's smallest 4K interchangeable lens camera
- Friday 15 Apr 2016 - (8093) 5 things every video editor should have on their hard drive [sponsored]
- Monday 18 Apr 2016 - (6380) Dramatic updates for URSA Mini and new products from Blackmagic
- Friday 22 Apr 2016 - (6183) RedShark NAB Awards - The Results
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1015) Watching the Titanic sink in realtime
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (1103) Don't panic - it's just log!
- Friday 29 Apr 2016 - (2771) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (1083) RedShark's Teradek NAB live tv shows - Episode I, Nick Rashby, President, AJA
- Thursday 28 Apr 2016 - (785) The Zeiss VR One: an important headset for the future?